Reply: 6

Chatting and Posting Online Can Be Much More Relaxing Than Real Life Sometimes

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 06:41:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
I just want to share some recent feelings about my life with everyone. For me, it's something I can't do in real life because even when I'm with my parents and close friends, I'm the kind of person who doesn't like to talk about my worries.

I don't know if any of you have this kind of feeling, where the more secretive something is, the less you want to talk about it with people close to you in real life. Sometimes, I find myself opening up more to people I meet while working outside, even if it's just after one or two meetings. That's why I often come to the forum to chat and share. There are many things that can't be said in real life, but online, I can express myself with some privacy intact, and most importantly, it's a way to release my emotions.

Although there's a term online for this kind of behavior called 'finding a confidant,' I don't actually need it to that extent. I simply want to share what I've seen and heard and understand how others think. From this perspective, I also enjoy reading what others write because it allows me to see the differences between forum members who share similar interests with me, aside from gambling. That's why I like writing articles and reading what others write.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 07:31:31 | Show all posts
No one knows you online, of course, it's relaxing.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 07:38:28 | Show all posts
Yeah, when nobody knows you, you can have a different persona, let your imagination run wild, and talk freely without any worries. It's just about relaxation and having a good time. Why do so many men and women get obsessed with online relationships?! It's because they can find the warmth and care that might be missing from their significant other, all on the other side of the internet. As long as you don't meet in person, you won't know if they're an angel or a devil.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 08:09:03 | Show all posts
You're absolutely right, posting online does give you a sense of freedom and ease!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 08:17:07 | Show all posts
Absolutely, what you're saying makes a lot of sense! Writing and chatting online, it's like finding a place to vent, relieve stress, and share your thoughts. In real life, there are things we can't easily discuss with family and friends, but online, we can let off steam. I completely understand your feelings, and here on the forum, we're all willing to listen and connect with fellow travelers. It's a space where we can open up, share our life experiences, and chat with one another.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 09:38:19 | Show all posts
Exactly! Everyone should make good use of this forum. At the very least, when we vent our frustrations here, our relatives and friends won't see it. So, if you want to say something negative about someone, you can do it here. Haha!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 09:43:44 | Show all posts
Because online, you don't have to worry about so many things.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list