Reply: 6

Believe in Dream Messages? Late Brother's 'Can't Breathe' Dream After 26 Years

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 06:47:59 | Show all posts |Read mode
Do You Believe in Dream Messages? It may sound bizarre, but some people have experienced them. Today, our topic is all about dream messages! A 48-year-old Thai woman recently had a dream about her brother, who had passed away 26 years ago and was buried. In the dream, her brother complained that he couldn't breathe and asked her to dig him out of the grave!

In the dream, her brother mentioned that he had been unable to breathe for a year and was struggling to catch his breath, pleading with his sister to free him from the grave. After sharing this dream with her family, they all decided to visit the gravesite and seek assistance from relevant organizations. When they arrived at the grave, they quickly discovered the reason behind her brother's claim of 'not being able to breathe.'

It turned out that the concrete tomb had shifted, possibly due to soil erosion, forming an 'M' shape, with the pointed end precisely over the chest area of the remains. This validated her brother's claim of 'not being able to breathe.' They promptly moved the remains and conducted the necessary rituals. Despite their family being devout Buddhists, her brother had been buried without cremation in a non-Buddhist manner at the Moscow Tong School Cemetery years ago. After discovering the issue at the grave, they moved the remains, performed the chanting rituals, and then took them to a temple for proper cremation and subsequent ceremonies, ensuring her brother's peaceful journey to the afterlife.

Isn't it fascinating? While it's important not to be overly superstitious, there are some things that science can't explain. Have any of you experienced dream messages? Although my own experience isn't as detailed as this dream, it's strange that I hadn't dreamed of my grandmother for many years, and then suddenly dreamt of her offering me tissues when I was crying. I woke up thinking it was just a dream. However, not long after that, my grandfather passed away, and I interpreted it as a message from my grandmother.

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 07:41:09 | Show all posts
Thoughts by Day, Dreams by Night, Some Things Remain Mystical, Beyond Scientific Explanation.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 07:42:58 | Show all posts
Humanity Cannot Possibly Explore Every Existence in the World!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 08:12:59 | Show all posts
Is it true? I've never experienced dream messages before. Usually, it's from loved ones, probably due to missing someone too much.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 08:17:48 | Show all posts
Dreams are reflections of our subconscious mind. I don't believe in dream messages. I think so-called dream messages are nothing more than the person giving themselves a psychological suggestion or thoughts that have been on their mind for a long time or suddenly, and these thoughts appear in their dreams in this form.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 09:50:03 | Show all posts
Sometimes I believe, sometimes I don't; it's really hard to say!

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 10:44:47 | Show all posts
Regarding dream messages, I think it's best not to be too superstitious. But I also don't rule out the possibility of such paranormal events. When we encounter something unbelievable, it's okay to make some jokes and lighten the mood. However, we should stay grounded and believe in science rather than getting too superstitious. This story is quite interesting! Thank you for sharing it with us. It would be fun to chat about more paranormal stories next time!

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list