Reply: 6

Is online gambling rigged?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 06:49:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
When it comes to cheating, my understanding may be a bit different from yours. When I first started gambling, I had limited exposure, and I played mobile app card games. I knew that cheating was possible, so even if I went all in with 5000, I was cautious because I had the impression that going big would lead to losing. So, I didn't lose much money at that time. Later, when I started playing on Asia Gaming, I felt that it was at least fairer than the card game apps. I began to bet tens of thousands, believing that wins and losses were a matter of luck.

Later, I learned that Asia Gaming could be manipulated at will, but I chose high-frequency lotteries. After mastering them, I even learned to go all in with 100,000. Because these were official lottery draws, even if cheating was possible, I was playing on the periphery. For example, if you were the dealer and I bet 100,000 on 'big,' you wouldn't change the lottery result just to win 100,000.

In the end, I played bigger and bigger. So, there's no need to prove how the other side is cheating. It often leads to getting stuck in researching, making you jump from one pit to another. The more you find a way to play that you believe is not cheating and fairer, the more daring you become, and you'll play bigger. Moreover, let's face it, as long as you want to gamble, in a moment of temptation, regardless of whether it's fair or not, you'll still gamble. I hope everyone won't deceive themselves.

If you say you won't gamble, then don't. If you don't gamble, you won't care whether it's cheating or not. If you lose, you lose, and you don't have to lose with clarity. After all, if you take it seriously, you might end up losing even more.

In the end, it all comes down to this: put yourself in the shoes of the dealer. You'd definitely want to find ways to make more money. So, it's certain that cheating can happen. For those who can't cheat, besides the law of large numbers where long-term play leads to losses, there's also the possibility of the dealer not paying out.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 07:42:02 | Show all posts
If you suspect cheating, don't play; if you lose, be prepared to bear it.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 08:11:22 | Show all posts
How does online gambling relate to cheating?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

registered member

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 08:18:14 | Show all posts
I don't think they cheat. They make money based on probability.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 09:51:12 | Show all posts
If you suspect cheating, don't play; if you play, don't dwell on whether there's cheating or not.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 10:45:42 | Show all posts
Actually, when it comes to sports, it's relatively fair. You see, if the house manipulates the game, then you have to study the psychology of the house, right? Just like the World Cup, during the knockout stages, people all over the world bet on Argentina to win. You think, can Argentina really win? The house would be losing big time.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 10:49:49 | Show all posts
When it comes to cheating, I think it varies from person to person. When you lose, you tend to think the other side cheated, and when you win, you're sure there was no cheating, purely based on gut feeling. Haha.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list