Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 6

How much harm does an incompetent management bring to the team?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Intermediate member

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 11:33:46 | Show all posts |Read mode
"Previously, it was mentioned that there were signs of an explosion in the Manchester United dressing room, and I hope Ralf Rangnick can handle it well. However, on September 6th, I saw another Manchester United player explode. This time it was reported that the beloved Antony was accused of domestic violence and is now under investigation. Manchester United has truly had no peace in recent years. Whether it's domestic violence or internal disputes, a few years ago it was about leaks, and the owners have not been changed. To be honest, with so many things happening, it's no wonder so many fans keep mocking Manchester United, saying it's just a social media team.

It seems like every year Manchester United falls into such a predicament. No matter who the manager is, there is always a honeymoon period at the beginning, and then in the second year, various issues start to arise. I'm really speechless. To achieve results as a team, the key is to have stability within the team. But every time it seems like things are stabilizing, there are internal disputes, whether it's players rebelling against the coach or players getting into various controversies themselves. Add to that the inaction of the management in handling these issues, and how can you expect stable results?

Actually, the main reason for Manchester United's controversies is related to the incompetent management. Some may wonder, if you look at the investment alone, Manchester United's annual spending is among the top tier, but why do the fans want a change of ownership? The main reason is the terrible Manchester United management. A good team doesn't just need a good coach and 25 good players to play matches. The management behind the scenes is also crucial. For example, when signing players, the background of the players needs to be investigated. It's not just about their football skills; it includes their personality, family background, and more. In real-world football, it's not like a game where you can assemble the best players in terms of ability and they'll automatically perform well. Since players have to spend every day together and collaborate in matches, personality compatibility is also a crucial factor to consider.

The reason why investigating personalities is so important is that, apart from the need for players to gel with each other, you also need to know if they are prone to violent behavior. If they aren't, you can prepare a plan to deal with incidents, and if they are, but you can't afford to lose their skills, then you need to have another contingency plan in place. The reason why the incidents involving Antony and Mason Greenwood have become such a big deal is because the Manchester United management is so incompetent. Other teams have faced situations where players are suspected of committing crimes, but they know how to handle it and try to keep things under control as much as possible. Manchester United, on the other hand, completely fails in this aspect and lets public opinion spiral out of control. This is a clear sign of incompetent management.

And don't get me started on the other incompetence displayed by the Manchester United management. For example, they can't control the dressing room, and whenever they see a famous player in the market, they throw big money and high wages at them without considering the player's fit and the risks involved. This has led to Manchester United still having many high-wage, low-performance contracts waiting to be cleared, and the competitiveness of the team keeps declining. Talented players are reluctant to come, and Manchester United ends up stuck in a vicious cycle of continuously spending big money and offering high wages for players.

I just want to enjoy watching football, but Manchester United's actions always disappoint me. I truly hope that after the Sancho discord and the Martial domestic violence incident, Manchester United will not have any more troubles. I also hope that the owners can be replaced soon. Otherwise, every time we say that Manchester United will rise again, we end up being proven wrong again and again. In the end, the only clowns left are us, the Manchester United fans. How can that not be heart-wrenching?"

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 15:58:44 | Show all posts
Manchester United has had its share of ups and downs in recent years, and their dreams of dominance have been shattered repeatedly.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 16:00:09 | Show all posts
Manchester United seems to have a lot of issues, and it's affecting the mental state of the fans, making them feel frustrated and stressed out.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 16:02:37 | Show all posts
It's true that high-priced players don't always perform as expected, and their performance might not live up to their price tag.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 16:06:54 | Show all posts
It seems like the Red Devils  have declined or fallen from their previous glory.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Gold membership

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 16:11:09 | Show all posts
Manchester City are a better team in past years.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 7-9-2023 16:12:12 | Show all posts
To be honest, the Red Devils are a loser last season.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list