Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

How did AB de Villiers confirm Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma’s second baby ?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 10-2-2024 11:44:57 | Show all posts |Read mode
AB de Villiers, the former South Africa skipper, has confirmed that Virat Kohli and his wife Anushka Sharma are expecting their second baby and this could be the reason for him missing the first two Tests against England.
De Villiers and Kohli have been good friends since their stint with the Royal Challengers Bangalore.
The Proteas legend was doing a live session on his YouTube channel where a fan asked him about Kohli’s absence in the first two Tests. The ex-RCB star said that Kohli is with his family and assured he is fine and doing well.
“He is fine. He is with his family, that is why he is not playing the first two Test matches. I don’t want to confirm anything else. I am eager to see him back. He is fine, he is doing well,” AB de Villiers said in his YouTube show on Saturday. He also shared the chat he had with the Indian batting maestro in text messages.“Let me just see what he said. I just want to give you (fans) some love,” he added.
“I wrote to him ‘How are you biscuits? I have been meaning to check on you for a while now’. He said 'I just need to be with my family right now. I am doing well,” De Villiers revealed. “Yes, his second child is coming. Yes, it’s family time and things matter to him. If you are not honest and real to yourself, you forget what you are here for. I think family is the priority for most people. You can’t blame Virat for that,” he added

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 10-2-2024 11:53:26 | Show all posts
What do you think about that is Virat's wife really expecting a second child

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 10-2-2024 11:57:52 | Show all posts
Is India  missing services of Virat in test series against England

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 10-2-2024 12:06:22 | Show all posts
Is Virat available for rest of matches of test series against England?

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list