Reply: 6

10-Year-Old Entrepreneur's Path to a Multi-Million Dollar Toy Business

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 8-9-2023 05:51:55 | Show all posts |Read mode
When most of us were just playing and learning in our childhood, Australia's Curtis embarked on an extraordinary entrepreneurial journey at the age of 10. She is the founder and CEO of Pixie's Fidgets toy company, and at the age of 11, she already has a fortune exceeding 13 million Australian dollars. This young girl showcases an impressive success story with her courage, innovation, and perseverance.

Curtis' entrepreneurial journey traces back to her mother's accessories brand, Pixie's Bows. However, she didn't stop there but, with her mother's support, founded Pixie's Fidgets toy company at the age of 10. In its first month after inception, this startup achieved a remarkable turnover of 200,000 Australian dollars, laying a solid foundation for her business empire. Pixie's Bows and Pixie's Fidgets, these two brands, fall under the parent company Pixie's Pix. It's estimated that the parent company is worth around 13 million Australian dollars. Considering the value of Curtis's current shares, she holds a fortune of millions of Australian dollars. According to reports from 'The Economic Times,' Curtis earns a monthly income of up to 133,000 US dollars, which is exceptionally rare for someone of her young age.

However, success often comes with immense effort and sacrifice. Curtis is not content with her current achievements and has decided to retire and focus on her studies after her upcoming 12th birthday. This decision may come as a surprise to many, especially since her mother had predicted her retirement at the age of 15. Nonetheless, Curtis' decision once again demonstrates her unwavering pursuit of excellence and personal growth. Recently, Curtis hosted a grand birthday party in Sydney to celebrate her upcoming 12th birthday. During the party, she not only prepared skincare gift bags worth over 50 Australian dollars for the guests but also announced her retirement plan. This young girl, with her determination and courage, has not only created business value but also set an example for young people to bravely pursue their dreams.

Curtis' entrepreneurial journey conveys an important message: age is not a limitation. As long as we have passion, innovation, and perseverance, we can achieve our dreams at any age. She has proven the energy and potential of young people through action and inspires more individuals to pursue excellence and move forward courageously. Whether in entrepreneurship or academics, Curtis sets an admirable example for us all, and her future is filled with limitless possibilities. If such a young age can work so hard, how can we not strive for our own dreams?

This post contains more resources

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 8-9-2023 07:32:13 | Show all posts
It's important to acknowledge the significance of the family background. I did some research on her mother, and she, along with her child and husband Oliver, resides in a $6.6 million mansion in Sydney. She got married to her husband in 2012, who is also successful in various communication businesses, including a public relations company. I don't deny the child's abilities, but we should also recognize the importance of being born into such privilege. Some people's starting points are already what others may strive for their entire lives and never achieve.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 8-9-2023 08:20:34 | Show all posts
I believe that in this inspirational story, a lot of credit should definitely go to her mother. Without a good family and the encouragement of good parents, success would not have been possible.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 8-9-2023 09:26:17 | Show all posts
Because her mother is in business, she inherited those genes. This girl is also supported by her mother.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 8-9-2023 10:04:27 | Show all posts
Today, I've gained so much positive energy. Starting to nurture entrepreneurship from a young age, the future days will surely be better.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 8-9-2023 10:55:31 | Show all posts
When I saw this article, I couldn't help but wonder, 'What was I doing at that age? What am I doing now?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 8-9-2023 11:36:40 | Show all posts
Success is something everyone aspires to achieve. Some are born into privilege, some possess extraordinary talents, and others stumble upon opportunities. If you find yourself with none of these advantages, don't lose hope, because there's one last weapon in your arsenal – diligence.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list