Knoqnoq Forum: Everything You Want to Discuss, Most Discussed in India
Search
Reply: 3

What did Rohit Sharma say about the young Indian fielders after the second ?

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 12-2-2024 12:57:36 | Show all posts |Read mode
Rohit Sharma was a happy captain after guiding India to a 106-run win in the second Test in Vizag. India levelled the series 1-1 with three more matches to go. Rohit Sharma lived up to his words about India’s fielding needing to be better in the second innings. He took a stunning catch at slips to dismiss Ollie Pope as he led by example for the Indian fielders to step up on the field.
Axar Patel’s high catch to dismiss Joe Root and Shreyas Iyer’s run out to remove Ben Stokes were the two crucial dismissals in the England innings. The Indian fielders had a big role to play in both those dismissals. After the win, he spoke about his expectations from the young Indian fielders who stepped up on the field in the second innings. Rohit Sharma Lauds India’s Fielding After Vizag Test Win.
”You know there are a lot of young guys in the squad and that is something that I was expecting from them, from everyone to push really hard on the field and you saw the results on the field now. Very pleased with that and we will continue to do that and that is all Test cricket is all about. You need to repeat good things that you keep doing. If you want to win a series like this, you need to continue to do good work and try and repeat those good things as well”
Rohit Sharma told the broadcasters after the game.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 12-2-2024 13:06:55 | Show all posts
I thought Axar Patel’s high catch to dismiss Joe Root and Shreyas Iyer’s run out to remove Ben Stokes turned match in to India's favour

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 12-2-2024 13:11:57 | Show all posts
After all  I am Rohit Sharma's big  fan but I am agree with Mark Boucher  and I thought Rohit is already 38 years old and it will be good decision to give chance to new blood like Hardik pandaya

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Forum Veteran

Credits
Post time 12-2-2024 13:15:11 | Show all posts
Rohit has done really well for MI, helped MI in winning 5 IPL titles it will be interesting to see that can Hardik  able to reciprocate the performance of Rohit

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Quick Reply To Top Return to the list